Equals6 Top-Talent Scholarship - July-September 2013 All Schools
Provided by: Equals6
Equals6 Top-Talent Scholarships are open to full-time students attending a US or Canadian high school, college or university. Scholarships are based upon academic achievement and Equals6 community participation. Specifically, each student receives points toward a scholarship award score based upon the following criteria,
1. Grade average as a numerical percentage (grade out of 100) which should be for the most recent full academic year.
2. Equals6 Portfolio completion percentage.
3. Number of colleagues in your Equals6 network
4. Creation of an Equals6 Group
5. Creation of an Equals6 Brainstorm
6. Joining an Equals6 GroupPosting to a Brainstorm discussion
7. Creating and/or posting to a group discussion
8. Your Equals6 Certification score