Study Abroad Europe Scholarship All Schools
Provided by: Study Abroad Europe
Study Abroad Europe Scholarship offers awards that range from $250 to $1,000 per session. Fall, Spring, Academic Year and Summer students are eligible to apply.
All applicants must meet the following requirements to be eligible to apply for the scholarship:
1. Student must have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 (B average) or higher.
2. Student must have applied and been accepted to one of our program. Students may submit a scholarship application before they are officially accepted and should do so if applying close to the deadline.
3. Student must obtain one letter of recommendation for the scholarship from a professor or an assistant professor.
4. Write one-page personal essay stating your goals for studying abroad, financial aid status and need, and/or special circumstances about which you would like us to know.
All applicants will be notified of scholarship decisions 3-5 weeks after the scholarship application deadline. If full payment is due before scholarship awards are issued, payment should be sent according to the Study Abroad Europe Payment Policies and Schedule. The scholarship amount will be deducted from the student’s balance, or a refund will be issued if the student has paid in full.
Guidelines for selected scholarship recipients:
Any student who withdraws before or during their program will forfeit their scholarship award.
Scholarship application deadlines:
Fall/Year: June 10
Spring: November 15
Summer: April 1
- Jivko Pentchov email@example.com
New York, New York