Equals6 Top Talent Scholarship - Fall 2012 All Schools
Provided by: Equals6
Equals6 Top Talent Scholarships are provided 3 times per year and are awarded based upon academic achievement and Equals6 community participation.
Each student receives points toward a total scholarship award score based upon the following criteria,
- Grade average as a numerical percentage (grade out of 100) which should be for the most recent full academic year.
- Equals6 Profile completion percentage.
- Number of colleagues in your Equals6 network
- Post an article or video in Resources
- Creation of an Equals6 Group
- Creation of an Equals6 Brainstorm
- Joining an Equals6 Group
- Posting to a Brainstorm discussion
- Creating and/or posting to a group discussion
- Following an organization * (points awarded up to a maximum of 10 organizations)
Please note that when you are posting to brainstorm and/or group discussions that we're looking for substantive posts. Use your discretion of course, but before you're selected for an award we check postings to ensure that they either elicit positive thought and dialogue and/or contribute to a discussion in an engaging manner.